Search Going Pokemon

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Easy way to level in Pokemon go

  If you were looking for an easy way to level in Pokemon go all you need to do is save all your evolutions  put on a lucky egg  which gives you double XP.  By this time you should have  a few hundred Pidgey candies and between 15-30 pidgeys caught. Only do the first Pidgey Evolution which only cost 12 candies for every pidgey you evolve you get  1000 XP instead of 500.

Plus another bonus to catching all the pidgeys is you will need the Stardust later too  power up your Pokemon so catch as many pidgeys as possible and save them up. You should have other Pokemon at this time to also evolve but make sure you save all your Evolutions for whenever you have a lucky egg going.

  The two times so far I have done this I went from Level 14 to 16 then I went from 18 1/2 to 20. I did not know about this until Level 14 so I did not get to try it at a low level. With the results I have gotten at a higher level I'm sure it will work better at low levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment